Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a 1x1 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm soooo bored and none of my RP partners seem to be on right now. If you have or have not got a plot in mind and you think your character suits mine then shoot me an RP. I'm okay with any type of RP apart from heavy gore because I'm particularly squeamish about it.

I would like a partner that has good grammar skills (ie. doesn't use text talk, I don't really care about typos since they happen a lot for me as well) and that they can reply fast, I don't particularly like waiting 20 minutes for a person to reply and give me a reply that is 4 lines long, especially if its 2 in the morning and I'm staying up just to RP with you ^^;
And lastly if you don't want to RO anymore please say instead of abandoning it because it is irritating especially if I keep checking for a reply constantly and I'll feel to awkward to message you in case I annoy you.

Anyway shoot me a PM, also I don't do forum RP's because I will forget about them, there is no doubt about that ^^;
You still up for this, or did you get a partner already?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a 1x1 RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus