Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance roleplay, Male? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Artemis (played by ItalianMyth)

So I'm just going to say this. My cute long grandoughter is Nausicaa van Hendrik , she need some love guys. If you read her character, you can see she is traumatized. So if your character is a player who wants to play, he just lost the game. Nausicaa is lively character with some dark points to her. She is not easy, not anymore it seems. She needs a guy to cope with her having scary flash backs and mental break downs. But I'm not looking for someone who is just like her. Just a person who can handle her personality and see her as an equal, testing her limits and making her break them. Nausicaa doesn't like sexual intercourses... yet. She's just a cute virgin who knows nothing. So if she says no two times, then she is not ready. I'm picky at this, but she deserves the best. (I'm acting like a weird mom)But still, give her a good reason to have her first time.
Dracon25697

I think Seren might be your character.
BoundlessSonata

Hey, if the topic is still open, then I think my character Reid would be good for her, he would learn to trust her as he helps her with any nightmares she has or her break downs. PM me if you don't mind him. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance roleplay, Male? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus