Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Attention All Ye Furre Adventurers

So, long, long ago. On an RP chatsite far, far away:

Minerva and I had a buddy named Faelus. Super nerd extraordinaire! Anyway, he actually created his own Furrdom races for DnD/similar D20 systems. He even ran a little one-shot adventure for some of us to test them out. Now, this was eons ago, and I am sure his research is long gone now. I was wondering if anyone else here might share similar interests? A furred based structured DnD campaign? A DM willing to try some homebrew gaming?
This sounds interesting. Sadly I have never played D&D so I dunno if id be able to consider joining because I do not know how all that stuff would work.
Tiberian Topic Starter

DnD is a breeze to learn, especially if you use Paizo's Pathfinder system. I'm sure I can even get a nice character sheet setup going with the wonderful widgets this site has to offer.
Awesome! I will have to look it up and see what it all says. It would be fun to learn i'm sure!
Tiberian Topic Starter

I'll get a link up later today to Paizo's Pathfinder SRD. The great thing about PF is the lack of 'splash' material like 3.x. You don't need 30 different books to be able to keep up with the diehard players. All the character creation info is right on the site, free of charge. The advantage of using furres as PCs also allows players to dwelve into the Monster Feats, too.

Edit: Here you go.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
Everything you need to know about Pathfinder.

Edit2: Seems Paizo's been busy, pumping out a suppliment called Races of the Dragon Empire, which includes Kitsune(fox people), Nagaji(lizard/serpent people) and Tengu(avarian people). So, seems like we already have a nice set of building blocks to start with.
Very nice and thank you for the link! I will read over it.
Tiberian Topic Starter

Man, I figured there would be more responses than this.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Attention All Ye Furre Adventurers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus