Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Roleplay, Anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CrazyNekoKitten

Hello there! If you're reading this, then you're probably interested in a roleplay. So, yup. I'm in the eastern Timezone, and I'm not really looking for any specific genre of roleplay, any type is good with me! Since I've just recently made this account, (I used to be on here, but deleted my account.) I'm still in the process of putting my ocs up here. But don't worry! I have plenty of characters I can use. Also! The only kind of roleplay I am not comfortable with is a sexual one.

So yeah! If you're interested, send me a message. C:
Hi! I'm new on this account, but I also had one that I deleted a while ago! XD Welcome to the club! I'm interested, I'd go for a fantasy roleplay if you'd like :3
I think ill be interested. I love romance ao if you love it to or at less like ot we can have a RP in that, but don't fear if you don't then we cna come up with something else.
Hey! I would love to rp. This is my first time here but I do have 3 years of rp experience. :P Interested?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Roleplay, Anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus