Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character!! hihihi!!! >:] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PacificGhost

Hi! It's me, pacific ghost! I have some sci-fi(y) characters, although I do prefer to do fantasy roleplays since I am more accustomed to them.
So far, I only have one Fantasy character, and that is Zirquoise, I'd like a 1x2/1x1 roleplay, where Zirquoise overthrows the queen, but usually, the mercenary thing will do, my replies may be a bit late due to school, but I usually reply steadily.
I'm fine with one-liners as long as I can build off of them, since I often send one-liners myself ;)
If you find any grammatical, or spelling errors in This post, it is because I wrote this hurriedly due to the fact that it's time to sleep over here. Haha.
Usually I won't roleplay with characters who's profiles lack the info I need. :/
Dracon25697

I'd be interested in role playing with you, PM me or post below and we may start a discussion if your interested
PacificGhost Topic Starter

Dracon25697 wrote:
I'd be interested in role playing with you, PM me or post below and we may start a discussion if your interested
I'm sorry if I seemed overly giddy in the first....comment, I think I drank too much soda, haha.
So, I'm going to go straight to the point! Yes, I'm very interested, but I would like to know which character you'll use since you have so many! (•∆•)/
Rogr'um the Dishonor (played anonymously)

Tallon would be in, if the queen was evil.

Tallon Christian wrote:
Tallon would be in, if the queen was evil.
Of course she's evil! If she wasn't evil, Zirquoise wouldn't have had escaped her.
I'm going to get back to you later since we're going out for a while c:

kk
Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697)

Gods I've been busy lately, but this is the character I decided to use. He's set up as anonymous becuase I'm to lazy and secretive to change it.

Haha your Hawkins and I'm a hawk... Lol

Let's see how funny that is...

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Five is pretty funny!

Seren Xiuhcoatl Hawkins wrote:
Gods I've been busy lately, but this is the character I decided to use. He's set up as anonymous becuase I'm to lazy and secretive to change it.

So much info, yes, yes, this is wonderful.....
I want to do a 1x1 rp with you, and I'm thinking of starting it in the forums, but I want your opinion, and I want to talk to you about plot in pm, or if you prefer it, just here! :D
((Still not used to this plot thing))

Tallon Christian wrote:
kk
I just looked at the character's profile and.... Well, I think I don't want to rp with him. Sorry :/
I'm just used to having more info thrown at my face xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character!! hihihi!!! >:] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus