Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » When Winter Ends (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

((Possibly a triggering topic? I'm not usually one for these but I've decided to try. Read at your own risk; stay safe <3))

That's it. He's decided. Marshall has finally had enough of it. Enough of never feeling accepted, wanted, or even worthy of the air he breathes. He's decided that after this winter, if he hadn't gotten better, he'd end it. The ebony haired boy had grown achingly tired of falling down and being left behind after he'd thought he'd found love - only to find that none of it was real. He's done with this colorless, cruel place he's forced to call his reality.

Can someone come along and change the boy's mind?

((view his profile for more information on him. my sincere apologies if any of you disapprove of this topic))
edilon

I'd be interested in doing this role play ^^ i can use my character Lalia Ambersan. She still needs development, so this could possibly help out with that. ^^
I'm interested, it's been a while since I've done these kinds of RPs. Send me a PM when you can and we can discuss :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » When Winter Ends (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus