Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elder Scrolls/Skyrim/Medieval fantasy an (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Monster OCs (played by sinspired)

Hi!

I'm looking to get development on my Khajiit/anthro character Daro'tsaravi, you can find her profile here, and I remember seeing some people poking around, looking for Skyrim RP. I don't know where those people ran off to or if they're still around, but, I'd love to RP with someone who's interested in doing an Elder Scrolls or Medieval fantasy based RP! I am looking for more than one player, even though I tend to only do 1x1s.
Elder Scrolls can be set during Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim. Daro'tsaravi's timeline puts her just before the dragons invade Skyrim, making her present at the destruction of Helgen. However, she can be put in any canon Elder Scrolls location or time period. Because games have not been released showing Elsweyr, Blackmarsh, Valenwood, etc...I'd prefer to stay away from those locations. I'm very lore-strict and hope you will be too, because I'm a super huge nerd and love the lore of those games.
On the flip side, if you're not into the Elder Scrolls but still wanna play with Daro'tsaravi, I am open to medieval fantasy! In that case, her story would be similar (a foreigner whose mate is missing) and she would still be an anthro cat.

I am open to pretty much anything but smut! I can't promise what will or won't develop -- romance, adventure, fluff, violence, gore, etc!
So, go check her out --> http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=48077&page=107098 <-- and let me know if you're interested!
edilon

Hello^^ I find this character pretty interesting. And was wondering if we can do a Medieval Fantasy RP together. My characters are still a little underdeveloped, and I hope to give descriptions of them in other genres and universes. So this could possibly help build them up more. I can use either one of my characters, or both. I have played Oblivian before, but not enough to do an actual role play on the universe.
Monster OCs (played by sinspired) Topic Starter

Hi there! Certainly! I can do either Medieval super-low-fantasy (fantasy races) or with magic but low-fantasy, or super-high fantasy. I don't mind either way, whatever you prefer! Which character were you thinking you'd want to use?
edilon

Probably Dax. He needs a lot of work still, and i was thinking of having one with low fantasy, and maybe a bit of magic. but nothing too extreme. I might need to do a few tweaks to him though, before we start.

Okie doke! Feel free to PM me whenever you're ready!
Nekomancer

Yes, I would be SO up for this!

Fantastic! PM me with any ideas you might have!
Nekomancer

Oh, I don't really have any ideas, as I'm very flexible and don't care. I'd be fine with whatever you'd like to do :) I've just recently gotten into Skyrim and I have some characters, so I'd be open to using one of them.

Okie doke! I'll PM you so we can discuss where to go with that! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elder Scrolls/Skyrim/Medieval fantasy an (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus