Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » two ideas: rebel vs authority & modern p (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have just recently gotten a job so on my off time I've been thinking about two rp ideas that I've had turning and turning in my head.

The first would revolve around a cop/military/superior figure(being your character) and the other being a rebel fighting for a cause (my character). The idea would basically be threats going back and forth and they finally meet with basically knife against gun. And kind of realizing that my character is basically just a kid. (not necessarily but in comparison) it would be the play on ideals and age differences.

The second idea has to do with a tribe of shape shifting beings closely related to elves, living in a modern society, but in the safety of a forest on the edge of the city. The race is rumored to be head hunters and they do show aggression towards humans. When your character accidentally stumbles upon their camp while hiking. Will they be able to survive?

These are the two ideas I'm open to suggestions, for that please PM me. ND FEEL FREE to PM me If youre interested in rping. The characters are not yet up on here but once I am sure I have someone to rp with I will upload them.
Silverbloodvrs Topic Starter

Still looking
Shadowknightx

Would it be adjustable length or paragraph posts?

Shadowknightx wrote:
Would it be adjustable length or paragraph posts?
adjustable length is proffered but I'm not going to stop anyone who wants to put more
Shadowknightx

Oh good I'm not great at writing paragraphs

Shadowknightx wrote:
Oh good I'm not great at writing paragraphs
lol so which idea where you interested in
Shadowknightx

The Rebel one if that's ok^^!

Shadowknightx wrote:
The Rebel one if that's ok^^!
yeah awesome! PM me and we can discuss furthur
PacificGhost

I'm interested in the second one! But does it have to be human?

PacificGhost wrote:
what did you have in mind if not human
PacificGhost

Silverbloodvrs wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:
what did you have in mind if not human
Man, I was so excited about this a day ago, and now I forgot .-,
Sorry if I wasted your time!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » two ideas: rebel vs authority & modern p (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus