Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Insane Hitman, A Dark Past, And A New (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anthony Holland (played by ChasingRazors)

Hello, fellow Role-Players! I have made a new Furry character and would love to develop him in a RP!

My idea is that someone(you) is hiking in a snow laden forest and wanders into a grand structure in the center of it, Finding Anthony Holland within the empty place. He is Bound to a chair and apparently has been tortured for a bit. As you untie him, three furs come out of the shadows and attack, after the two defeating them, Anthony tells your character he was once an assassin and had killed off the occupants of this place, the Infamous Guild of Cutthroats "The Crimson-Fangs" And that the rest of the guild are after him, He needs to kill off the rest of them at the other base on a small uncharted island off the northern coast of Siberia... Will you help?

I may even use this as a springboard for a group in the future! "The Crimson Fangs" A group for assassin type characters!

Just reply here and I'll PM you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Insane Hitman, A Dark Past, And A New (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus