Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Region flags

I've been thinking about this for a few days because I keep running across it in other forums: have you ever thought about adding little flags or something below the user's name/avatar to show where they're from? Or maybe in their profile? I think it would be a grand little feature because I keep forgetting where everyone is from. It would, admittedly, be almost wholly useless, but would be cool in that little "Oh, I'm from [country], too! :D" factor.

Also, since I neglected my duties in my - *possessive.* - off topic chat to post this after my I-don't-wanna-sleep-I'll-post-on-rpr-instead! spam: You go, girl.
Sanne Moderator

Pssst. Check my profile Bones. ;)

I wouldn't mind, but it might clutter and slow down loading of pages, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to Kim. Otherwise, how about a country flag on our profile? XD
Minerva

I'unno. It might not be so bad if the right size was done. Especially if it was stapled right in front of the username and was only about 10x15 or so. But profiles could work too.
Minerva

Worked on a suggestion flag. It's a very rough idea and... well. I hope the colors aren't all off cuz red output is broken on my screen so I had to guess at where the colors were from experience.

nb7d1.png

Small and effective.
Bonebag Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
Small and effective.

This. When I said 'little' I meant little, almost exactly the same as the flag you made, Minny. The colors were fine, by the way.
Gregory wrote:
Psst. Check my profile, Bones. ;)

Will do, jhuynnnni. (Dovahkitty stepped on keyboard for that last word. ...It strangely seems like a real word...)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Region flags

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus