Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wake up in a jungle? (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Allison Quinn (played anonymously)

Hello! I've had this roleplay idea earlier (it's also in the find Rp section) and just wanted to put it up here for more information!

-Location of Rp: in an unknown, vast and wild jungle! :D

-Era of the Rp: modern, but since it's far away in a jungle.. Yet, there's a bit of very basic mech/Tech, but not computers and such.

-fantasy?: not really, but if your character is fantastic, go ahead, i wont stop you!

-looking for what type of character: Male character, because this is a romance RP.

Plot: You wake up in a jungle. Your head hurts, you're injured and you cant remember how you got there. You see a tall blonde girl (me!) look at you, but you pass away again. When you wake up again, you find yourself in a nicely-built tree house, laying on a sort of bed and you see the same girl again. Who is She and why Did She help you?

Thats it! :) Shoot me a PM or just reply to this post if youre interested!
Necronakar

I could suggest Taralas but if you'd prefer a regular character I can make a new one in a snap.
Allison Quinn (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Necronakar wrote:
I could suggest Taralas but if you'd prefer a regular character I can make a new one in a snap.

Sure, but i think another character maybe a bit more fitting. Send me a PM if youre still interested.
Shadowknightx

I'd be interested
Shadowknightx

Oops sorry didn't know it was closed

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wake up in a jungle? (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus