Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Survival RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ardan (played anonymously)

"The world has been swallowed up by a devastating catastrophe and there is no saving Earth. Without any way out of this predicament, how will you survive in a growing waste as civilization slowly erodes away? Head to The Spider's Web Towers, you heard on the radio one day. There lies salvation."

The Spider's Web Towers is a survival, community-oriented, zombie post-apocalypse style RP set in the not so distant future. The Towers themselves are located in New York City, your character will know this because of a repeated broadcast on all stations. The existing community within the Towers are safe, healthy and well protected above the zombie infested streets. This community is run by Ardan a brilliant man of many talents - chief among them being leadership.

I am looking for characters between the ages of 11 and 65, human, any race, any background, any skills.

Will not accept non-humans, children (10 or younger) or the far too elderly (66 or older), no fan made or borrowed characters. If I feel I am not receiving enough diversity character wise (Mary-sue, Gray-sue and the like) I reserve the right to deny entry or request for the interested party to chose a different character to apply with.

Group link is located here. Please. Do not apply, I will send an invite.

If you have further questions please ask.
I would love to join! I would most likely need to create a character though, which isn't that much work honestly for me. I could also help you with anything if there are any things you need help with! I just like being helpful :D
Nariah Ally Hunter (played anonymously)

This sounds of fun! Could I join?
I'd like to try it with Arianna!
I'd be interested in participating with my Character Alfred, if this is still open.
Carter Quinn (played by AcedIt)

I'm in.

As Carter, of course.
Ardan (played anonymously) Topic Starter

@SummerNights: I look forward to seeing your new character.

@LittleHunter: Good to have you and your character aboard.

@ThatAndalite: Already reserved you a spot.

@FoxHound1710: It is good to have another man in the bunch, I was afraid Ardan would be swimming in a sea of woman. (Not to say that that would be a bad thing...)

@AcedIt: Until I see more about your character I am afraid that I cannot send you an Invite.

All right.
Aaron (played by Parkerdrome)

Can I join with Aaron?

Done. Added a description to Carter.

@AcedIt: Everything looks good. I'll send an invite to you soon.

@Parkerdrome: I have a few concerns regarding Aaron. As well made as he is I am afraid that his disposition will negatively affect the other members of the community. Not to mention that someone of his size and stature would not have likely survived the 5 years of the zombie apocalypse. If you would like to explain a good reasoning for him being in the group, story and character wise. I might reconsider my choice so far.

Thanks.
Hideaki (played by Parkerdrome)

I was thinking I use my new character that I just created, Hideaki. But then, his body type is a bit similar to Aaron's but can you at least check him out?
Percy (played by SummerNights)

Ardan wrote:
@SummerNights: I look forward to seeing your new character.

I am not finished with creating this character, but I have a bit about him done. I haven't done any fine tuning either, just a bit about the character's background and the effects of the outbreaks. I still need to flesh out the character's profile, and I can easily do that in the next... Hour or so if I'm lucky. I hope that it's enough so far :D
CasButt

I'd love to join with my character, Colin.

@Parkerdrome: Sorry but, I still have issues with the lack of any physical strength in an RP that will quite literally depend on such talents. Not to mention the fact that this will not, repeat, WILL NOT, have any sexual themes to it. None whatsoever.

@SummerNights: Percy looks like he is coming along nicely. Keep up the great job.

@CasButt: I am afraid that the answer is no to Colin. His disposition will not be conducive to the community.

Ardan wrote:
@SummerNights: Percy looks like he is coming along nicely. Keep up the great job.

I am almost done. I was wondering if you could send me an invite in the meantime unless you believe that he is not complete enough for your group?

Just sent it off. Welcome!

Ardan wrote:
Just sent it off. Welcome!

Thank you! ^w^
Gerard Plate (played by FALLEN_)

Hello, Ardan. Is there any vacancy left? I've been looking for a "solid" Zombie Apocalypse RP for some time now and this looks like it could be my thing.
There's a lot of content I'll be adding to Gerard, by the way, I'd just wanted a confirmation first.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Survival RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus