Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mermaid & Human (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ariadne (played anonymously)

Closed
Once upon a time, a little mermaid saved a human from drowning. She helped the boy get to shore, made sure he was okay, gave him her bracelet for him to remember her (she was just a kid after all), and then left. The End.

Or at least, for a few years, while the boy tried to to forget the whole thing and the mermaid went on with her life. But what happens when one day she shows up at his doorstep, in the flesh?

Looking for a male character around Ariadne's age, which would be from 18 to 20, to be the boy (obviously haha).

*By Long term I mean a continous story, but I'd really appreciate patience, since I won't be able to always post a dozen times a day, even though I really really wish I could.

*Ariadne's profile is pretty new, so don't worry about not having enough details about her. I'm hoping to discover those along the way.

*This RP will have a little of greek mythology thrown into it. And also, this will a be a romance rp, which I expect to be both frustrating and awesome. (We all love to take our time with the romance arc, but the wait is evil!)

*Obviously, this is just an intro, and it'd be awesome if we could discuss more ideas for the plot itself. From her side, Ariadne has the complications of her parents, and other sea stuff, but I'd like for the guy to come with his own troubles for the rp's conflict.

* Ideally, the rp would be set in the modern times, so that Ari has even a harder time getting used to all the modern human lifestyle, but a more medieval works too, so it can be discussed.

*Due to evil classes, I'll only be able to do 1 rp. Sorry!

* On 'Paragraphs required': It means I'd prefer partners who can write minimum 3 lines. Because 3 lines are amazing when not feeling inspired. Less generally lacks something, and more is always awesome.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Leo Tully (played by Emberkit)

I'm interested, this would be the character I planned to use. If interested I can change the sport to swimming so there is more drama/tension there.
Ariadne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ohhh, sure! He'd have even more conflicted emotions about water! Do you mind doing the RP though PM? Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the post!
Yeah that's fine.

Alright, I'll send you one shortly then.
lance (played by linktheriolu)

Im interested. Pm if you are still looking.
I would absolutely love to do this with my character Robin if you're still lookibg
booksarebae

I would also be interested, but it seems you've got your fill of replies. PM me if you'd like to, though. :)

Guys! You have no idea how much I appreciate the interest. I already found a partner, but I'll keep you all in mind!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mermaid & Human (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus