Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Erin Patton (played by VocaloidAddict)

I'm looking to hold a roleplay with four or more people, including me. It would be our own SBURB session. Of course, I would prefer humans, but if it is overruled with the preference of trolls, I have a troll to hold the session of SGRUB with as well.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'll role play with you! We could actually use Pesterchum if you like, since I have recently downloaded it. But I'm usually only on it on the weekends ^^;

I have two fantrolls (with profiles on Pesterchum) but I can make a fankid too! I'll probably use animaAtramento for the chumhandle stuff.
VocaloidAddict Topic Starter

SoulxInk wrote:
I'll role play with you! We could actually use Pesterchum if you like, since I have recently downloaded it. But I'm usually only on it on the weekends ^^;

I have two fantrolls (with profiles on Pesterchum) but I can make a fankid too! I'll probably use animaAtramento for the chumhandle stuff.

Alright! Sounds great! Sure, I've recently installed it as well.

I'll let you make the choice of what you wish to roleplay. We can use fantrolls if you wish. ^^
I'd love to take part in this!!

I don't mind installing Pesterchum, and while I have two fantrolls..I can always make a fankid. ^_^

Great! I'd love to roleplay with you!

Pester me whenever you get it downloaded! My handle is robustProtector. ^^
Okay!! I will pester you soon!
PacificGhost

WHY ARE HOMESTUCK RPS EVERYWHERE WHEN I'M SICK.
JFC
I guess I could download PESTERCHUM on my other computer... :) I'll pester you all soon heheh

I'd really like to play a SBURB session since I'm already playing a SGRUB one XD

Kali'll be a Page of Space, since I got that on a quiz once. :3
Well, I downloaded it! Just waiting for the pestering (and role playing) to begin! :)

animaAtramento for Kali and...hmm...what should I do for Kyle's...
My first attempt at making a mini-strife sprite! Kali didn't have any art, so I decided to make some for her. :)

wL7caYU.jpg I couldn't remove the background, though...pesky background..

As soon as I maybe get Kyle's finished, if you guys like, I can make some of your characters in our session...?
Her symbol is a paint brush :L

(I'll get on PESTERCHUM again tomorrow! Maybe we should establish pestering times? XD)

SoulxInk wrote:
My first attempt at making a mini-strife sprite! Kali didn't have any art, so I decided to make some for her. :)

wL7caYU.jpg I couldn't remove the background, though...pesky background..

As soon as I maybe get Kyle's finished, if you guys like, I can make some of your characters in our session...?
Her symbol is a paint brush :L

(I'll get on PESTERCHUM again tomorrow! Maybe we should establish pestering times? XD)

Alright! Sounds good. I'd love it if you could make the characters! ^^

What time zone are you in so then we can estimate a time for us to all be online?
PacificGhost

Oh god oh god...
Whyyyyyy
Man I want to be part of this since soul and star at here.
And I have a fankid too ;-;
And like, accounts for three of my trolls .-.
If you guys are up to having a homestuck rp again, please contact me!
Oh god- my nanny's back, bye.
I feel so stupid asking this but what is this RP themed by? I saw it but as I said I felt stupid for asking, more so knowing if I see the answer i will likely facepalm myself afterwards
My timezone's America/Chicago, Central Time :L

I'll get to work on those ministrifes soon, hopefully :D

This role play is themed after Homestuck, a webcomic with flashes, gifs, and MS paint art.
I have the same timezone as Soul!

and I'm working on my fankid, Casey, now c:
I'm pestering Tavros with Kali right now, heheh

(Both are nervous/shy little guys, aw)

And aren't fankids' names supposed to be four letters long?

(If they don't have to be, man, so many names I could have used)
SoulxInk wrote:
I'm pestering Tavros with Kali right now, heheh

(Both are nervous/shy little guys, aw)

And aren't fankids' names supposed to be four letters long?

(If they don't have to be, man, so many names I could have used)

Wait? Do they?..

Research time!
The last name letter number depends on which dream planet you have, 7 for Derse, 6 for Prospit...I think..
SoulxInk wrote:
The last name letter number depends on which dream planet you have, 7 for Derse, 6 for Prospit...I think..

I fixed it!

I just went with the original names I planned on using. Now my fankid is valid! XD
I think I added Evan's chum handle...nocturnalKinesis, right? And Erin's too.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus