Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for Roleplay! :)

Boch (played by Sanne)

Ah yes, Boch! An older character of mine who's been through quite a bit already. Two children who set out into the wide open world, and Boch is left in search of a mate, a friend and perhaps even to regain ownership of the lands where her kind was driven out of.

I'm looking for a public/private 1x1 roleplay where both our characters can develop and perhaps learn from each other. Boch will be either wandering and camping outdoors, or find her way into the civilized world and awkward situations.

It will be a medieval-ish fantasy themed RP. Interested? Give me a shout! I'm open to almost anything, but please don't take it personal if I really don't think they'd be a good match. Sometimes certain characters mesh so poorly with each other that the RP ends after 5 turns! I'd rather RP a little longer than that. :)
Hmmm Ianto might be an interesting character to rp with Boch. Though I have an old were-snow leopard character that hasn't been put on RPR yet that might be fun with her. I'll have to dig him up and put him on RPR. But I bet ya'd like him better than Ianto. :)
Boch (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

Rubix wrote:
Hmmm Ianto might be an interesting character to rp with Boch. Though I have an old were-snow leopard character that hasn't been put on RPR yet that might be fun with her. I'll have to dig him up and put him on RPR. But I bet ya'd like him better than Ianto. :)

Ianto sounds like he could work out with her, but you've got me really curious about your were-snow leopard! If he's even more suitable to interact with Boch, I'd definitely like to give them a go! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for Roleplay! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus