Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Renaissance Age Roleplay|Graydawn - Skyp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Renaissance Age
The Graydawn
Mercenary Guild of Daed'roya
~The Graydawn is a Skype Roleplay Group standing with, as of September 4th, 34 members!~

Some of you may be wondering: Rosie, why are you recruiting for more people if you already have so many members in the Graydawn group? Surely that is enough.
Well, my answer to you is simple: Only few of them are active in the actual roleplay. We need new, fresh minds to join us and help get the creative spark we used to have back.

The Graydawn is a Renaissance Age roleplay that takes place around the years 1500 AD. We don't have a set year or date, but we still progress. Witchcraft is not an uncommon thing, nor are demons and other species than humans.
The Graydawn is a guild of Mercenaries who live in the mountain tops of a kingdom known as Daed'roya. To the normal villagers, their guild can be no where found, making the Graydawn seem like a legend. However, if the Graydawn sends you an invitation, you should bet on being able to. Three Overseers run the Guild as acting leaders. The Founder, Aayla Enania, Assassin and Sorceress, Sir John Terrorly III, the Emperor of the lands Daed'roya lays in, and Luna Skye, a shadowmancer of mysterious power.
The Graydawn takes on many contracts, wherever it would be in a group or solo, and for evil or good (even if they are more known to bring justice than terror). Together, the Graydawn would grow into a long standing Guild throughout the ages, and you could rise up with them.

Now that the brief summary is over, here is everything we ask you take note of if you consider joining us
    We are a chat roleplay, so we usually do not to around three paragraphs each post due to the fact we're in a live chat with people waiting. Our average post from our long writers is usually a paragraph or longer, and that is if they see it fits. If you have an issue with this, this is not the roleplay group for you. If you are fine with being the only one writing multiple paragraphs, be our guest.

We ask you have legible writing. As long as we can understand what you are trying to say, you are fine.

This roleplay is more about character progression. It is not a one time thing unless you basically make yourself in the roleplay once. Basically, we're an Endless roleplay based on character progression.

You will be added into two maximum chats, the chat for the roleplay itself, and then the out of character chat. There is an optional inactive chat that will be talked about later.

If you are still here after that list then here are things you'd want to know while with us
    Demons are allowed, even custom species. However, we ask you try to avoid making a lot of demon characters. This roleplay is about a mercenary guild, not how a demon destroys everything.

Be unique with your character! Try not to be too similar to others.

You can use your character from RPR, or you can make your character sheet(s) on RPR.

Though we are in the Renaissance Age, we may still have some Medieval themes.

You can play as an antagonist, however, as I will explain, do not be too overpowered and any word and roleplay changing events without permission.

Please do not have any world/roleplay changing events without the permission of a host, first. For example, no apocalypse or castle and town being destroyed.

Refrain from being rude towards the other players. You may debate with them about something you seem wrong, but we want to keep it friendly here. Also avoid being too overpowered. We do not mind power, if it is within reason. If you just say that you learned it out of the blue or you trained very hard without any more detail, then that is not within reason.

We do not mind sexual themes, however both parties must be fine with it and it must be done in a private chat with the two. Do not do it in the public chat, as we do have some young folks.

Things to note for Roleplay
    Foundation of the Graydawn with the four Overseers
    Overthrowing of Daed'roya's corrupt King- Replaced by Queen Victoria Isabelle Terrorly.
    Founding of Ladri di Demone (Demon's Thieves in Italian), kidnappings begin in Daed'roya.
    Ornstein's band of thieves continue kidnappings concurrent with Ladri di Demone- Graydawn involved with Angel Paris is kidnapped.
    Ladri di Demone leader, Mario, eaten alive by a demoness and fellow leader, Rizum.
    Ornstein executed by Graydawn Traitor Astaroth Morgenstern after working with latter.
    Astaroth Morgenstern executed by Aayla Enania after former blows up campsite.
    Construction of Graydawn Guild Hall begins.
    Overseer Stragen Rookswooriphstien denounced after betraying Graydawn with leave.
    Doomsday clock begins to tick down.

All lists could be updated at any time, so please check back to see if either gets updated. I most likely have forgotten many things due to it being late.

Hosts|Overseer
    Tiffany RainbowToRosie (rainbowtorosie)|Aayla Enania (Founder)
    Ashley Smith (zimey1)|Luna Skye
    EcoMagic "AJ" (ecomagic)|Sir John Terrorly III

Sites Graydawn is on
ROBLOX (for maps + recruiting)
Possibly more to come as we get more active

The roleplay I was talking about earlier that I would mention was a roleplay set during the 'Grand Age of Piracy.' Graydawn would have bases in Venice, Italy, Boston in the Thirteen Colonies, and the unnamed land Graydawn was formed in. If you wish to be added to that as well, you may. But be warned: That roleplay is inactive.

If you wish to join us
Send a contact request to 'rainbowtorosie'. Include your RPR username.
You can also either send me a private message or post on this forum's wall saying that you sent me a contact request so I have a better chance of accepting it.
If you do join us, please say so on this post's wall. It will help send this topic back up for others to see!
There is no limit to how many people can join. Whatever the number says, we'll accept as many people that want to join.
Any questions about us, just ask!

If you do decide to join us...
Welcome to the Graydawn
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Spieza

I can't join the Skype roleplay, but I thought I should just comment that I enjoyed roleplaying with Aayla Enania and some other Graydawn members elsewhere! You guys should definitely check them out.
RainbowToRosie Topic Starter

To those interested in the roleplay- Please note I have updated the "Things to Note for Roleplay" list. I request you see the update if you have yet to. Thanks!

Spieza wrote:
I can't join the Skype roleplay, but I thought I should just comment that I enjoyed roleplaying with Aayla Enania and some other Graydawn members elsewhere! You guys should definitely check them out.

Thank you for enjoying your roleplays with us!
DrDragonHD

Yeah, Thisis a good group, I'm in it 10/10 RPers meight
Spieza

Little update on my situation. I joined the Graydawn group through Leif's invitation and urging me to get Skype. I finally did, and I love everyone who is with us!
Hey , I'm interested in joining this! :D
RainbowToRosie Topic Starter

SpiritChaser wrote:
Hey , I'm interested in joining this! :D

Sure! Just sent me a contact request on Skype (same as my RPR username) and- Oh wait I just got the notification you did. x3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Renaissance Age Roleplay|Graydawn - Skyp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus