Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ryan (played by Ryan_Blitz)

I'm really bored so I'm looking for a male to roleplay romance with. Nothing too sexy or you know what I mean. Just kinda like a meet and crush thingie. It will be in a high school setting, about 11th grade. Im looking for about 2 or three people.
what kind of restrictions are you looking at for other peoples characters?
i'd be willing to throw my hat into this as well. A question I want to pick at is of the person crushing on the main character is another student or not? I mean being relative to the school I would assume is important. But does he have to be a student? Could posibly be a young teacher of some sort. If student is needed then I will accept, just wanted to put a curious question out there.
Sasuki_Akane wrote:
i'd be willing to throw my hat into this as well. A question I want to pick at is of the person crushing on the main character is another student or not? I mean being relative to the school I would assume is important. But does he have to be a student? Could posibly be a young teacher of some sort. If student is needed then I will accept, just wanted to put a curious question out there.

What they said! I suck at wording things at times >.<
Arkavious wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:

I just like to nit pick. If I find so ething of interested I'm more than happy to exploit it. A crippling ordeal I have to face in many situations. That and I have a small teacher/student thing so I wanted to see if I could make that happen. I'm good with pleasing the crowd so if I don't get that I won't be discouraged.
Sasuki_Akane wrote:
Arkavious wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:

I just like to nit pick. If I find so ething of interested I'm more than happy to exploit it. A crippling ordeal I have to face in many situations. That and I have a small teacher/student thing so I wanted to see if I could make that happen. I'm good with pleasing the crowd so if I don't get that I won't be discouraged.

we all have things we nitpick over, but someone has to ask the big question right? THANK YOU for being the one to ask it
Arkavious wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:
Arkavious wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:

we all have things we nitpick over, but someone has to ask the big question right? THANK YOU for being the one to ask it

Np, man. It's what I write for. XD
Is this still open? I'd like to join as a shapeshifter. :3
That's a good point. Is there a fantasy aspect to this? Because I have the perfect character if fantasy. If not then I'm still totally okay with it anyways. I have a very mailable set up when it comes to others, so whatever goes is my order.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus