Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » War, Revenge, Trickery, magic and WOLVES! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

There will be unlimited spaces for this RP, just to clear that up first. I might pull entries to a stop once I feel there is a decent number for us to start RPing.

'A woman the first wolf to lead a pack. Bent on revenge and darkness, the Shadowed Souls wolf pack was created. Ruled with an iron paw, no failure is accepted. Pups raised to be strong warriors and fighters, killed at any sign of wweakness. Slaves stolen from their home packs, and those who tresspase on territory. Wars and fights often happening between the darkness and the light. Set on taking down the pack of Southern Rain.'

That is sort of my summery of the pack. There will be spots open for both packs. I will keep a list for all the open positions here. Also the scions are just the children of the alpha pair, but are not chosen for heir.

Shadowed Souls Pack:

Alpha Female: Shade Played By Me (CrystalWolf)
Alpha Male: Open
Heir: Closed
Scions: Closed

Beta Female: Open
Beta Male: Open
Gamma Female: Open
Gamma Male: Open

Lead Fighter: Open
Lead Hunter: Open
Lead Healer: Open
Lead Scout: Open

Fighters (Unlimited):
Hunters (0/7):
Healers (0/4):
Lead Scouts (Unlimited):

She-Wolves (Unlimited): Open
Wolves (Unlimited): Open
Pups (Unlimited): Open

Southern Rain Pack:

Alpha Female: Open
Alpha Male: Arctic Played by Me (CrystalWolf)
Heir: Closed
Scions: Closed

Beta Female: Open
Beta Male: Open
Gamma Female: Open
Gamma Male: Open

Lead Fighter: Open
Lead Hunter: Open
Lead Healer: Open
Lead Scout: Open

Fighters (Unlimited): Open
Hunters (0/7): Open
Healers (0/4): Open
Lead Scouts (Unlimited): Open

She-Wolves (Unlimited): Open
Wolves (Unlimited): Open
Pups (Unlimited): Open
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Maddie (played by ZoeAlexJ)

does anyone want to 1x1 with me
Can I use a non-wolf character?
I have a shapeshifter who may fit in. He likes to act as a wolf every now and then. May he join? :D (Kaazuko)
magmagirl468

Is this for werewolves, or just wolves, because I have both.
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

If non-wolf characters are allowed, I can be lead scout for the Shadowed Souls...
I would like to join with my character Storm, she is a werewolf but I can use her as a normal wolf
Kitana (played by OkamiStorm)

Can I join? I'd love to if that is okay.
(id like to join as a captured pup or something if thats ok)
Hmmmmm before I choose yes or no I have a question. What are the limits on magic?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » War, Revenge, Trickery, magic and WOLVES! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus