Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zeds dead (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Reese Ronin (played anonymously)

Looking for a romance Rp with a character more than normal, not too out there (no angel or demon, dragons, things like that) but things like a vampire are accepted. I'd like it to be in an apocalypse scenario, not zombies or fallout, but just something cataclysmic happened to our characters.

Female, human/furry, abnormal, long term Rp, romance
Interested, but Layla isn't a vampire, she's an empath. Would that work?
Reese Ronin (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Yeah, she seems like an interesting character. Her being an empath in a world ends scenario would be something to see, especially with the world being bleak and she putting a happy mood on things
Those were my exact thoughts. What kinda catastrophic event did you have in mind.

I wanted to shy away from the stereotypical catastrophe; Zombies, aliens, meteorite, War; and do something a bit different and try a natural disaster. Say, tectonic shifts have sky rocketed, buildings can't stand, and islands and coasts have flooded, there are rifts and chasms miles wide scattered about. Just something to bring interesting story elements to v light
Sounds great. Pm or forum? Personally I find Pms easier to keep track of.

Layla June wrote:
Sounds great. Pm or forum? Personally I find Pms easier to keep track of.

Pm, way easier. And I actually know when I've been replied to

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zeds dead (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus