Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mysterious Clans in the Forest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zopyros (played by VocaloidAddict)

On a morning stroll, you stumble across a group of somewhat human-like beings in the middle of the forest. A small group approach you with daggers and swords, readying themselves to attack if you made any movements. Which of course, as many terrified people would do, you run, sending the group after you.

Before the mysterious beings could attack you, another one of them ceases the group from stepping any further. He offers you help up and then a meal, though you probably couldn't fully understand, considering they knew very little of the English language and used their own series of grunts and hand movements to commune with each other.

Luckily for you, the male who assisted you knew a small amount of English, therefore; you were able to carry out a choppy conversation as to what they were and what your savior's name was. He offers you to stay with them...

[ Males or females. Either one is perfectly fine. ]
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, this is like amazingly awesome. Sebby is probably the only character I have though that would run in this situation. I'd love to do this. And Sebby doesn't have to be a neko. I can make her human I'd you'd like.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mysterious Clans in the Forest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus