Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long term 1x1 school roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello. I'm looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner that likes to roleplay on either skype or forum. I'd like someone whose very open to other peoples custom lore but also has their own that they want to bring to the table. I'm looking to do a fantasy school roleplay and doubling multiple characters. The school would teach magic, weapon fighting, about mythical creatures, etc and go on quests to destroy monsters and stuff. Kids are pulled from their homes and come to the school as humans and awaken into fantasy races. Kids at the school may have already gone though the process. I really like story writing though, not just roleplay. I'm looking for people who want to write and create a story.

If you aren't a fan of that idea I'm also looking to do a modern rp that is similar.

Age group of this rp will be 14-19 years old for kids and lord knows how old for adults.

Please note: I can't spell for my life, I don't use big words, I like ideas and lots of them. Please come to me with ideas and we will work together to make this happen. Also I'm more than just mushy love story. I like action and variety.
I would like to do this if your up for it
I would love to role play with you
TheManedCoyoteKing Topic Starter

TheManedCoyoteKing wrote:
Please be rather literate! I want this to be a story not quick play!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long term 1x1 school roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus