Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Curious Investigation (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Layla (played by AdorableKitten)

You are Investigating a woman named Layla. She has great wealth but doesnt want anyone to notice. She also has no family connections so where did she get her wealth from is the big question. Then when you stumble upon a picture of her in the past. There is no doubt that this is the same woman. How could they not be? They look exactly alike.

For this rp I would appreciate it if whoever messages me starts the rp. I do prefer pm. I would be very grateful and If you have any questions you can ask before we start. I Don't mind what length of text you give me as long as there is something to work off of.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Severa Corbett (played anonymously)

Severa is a detective within the law enforcement. Perhaps she could investigate Layla? It sounds good to me. x3
Layla (played by AdorableKitten) Topic Starter

Severa wrote:
Severa is a detective within the law enforcement. Perhaps she could investigate Layla? It sounds good to me. x3

Sure! Just pm me with a starting scene then I will respond as best as I can. If you have any questions you can ask.
Adrian (played by Break)

Sounds like fun

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Curious Investigation (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus