Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » PnP Fallout (Exodus) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So.. I wanted to start a Fallout DND session (also known as pen and paper), with me as the Overseer. I'd like to do this with a wide variety of people, so yeah!

Here's how we'll get started; everyone needs to fill in a character stat sheet. According to the Fallout stats, these are your SPECIAL stats. Here's what SPECIAL stands for:
S - Strength
P - Perception
E - Endurance
C - Charisma
I - Intelligence
A - Agility
L - Luck

There stats have a minimum and a maximum, depending on your race. So, of course, here's the races (and their SPECIAL limits)!
1. Robot. Please specify.
2. Human.
3. Ghoul.
4. Supermutant. Please specify the type of mutant when you either PM me or post here.
5. Other. Include a thorough description, and SPECIAL stats will be assigned accordingly!

Also, you can make character sheets here.

Let me know if there's any errors in this!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

ThatAndalite wrote:
So.. I wanted to start a Fallout DND session (also known as pen and paper), with me as the Overseer. I'd like to do this with a wide variety of people, so yeah!

Here's how we'll get started; everyone needs to fill in a character stat sheet. According to the Fallout stats, these are your SPECIAL stats. Here's what SPECIAL stands for:
S - Strength
P - Perception
E - Endurance
C - Charisma
I - Intelligence
A - Agility
L - Luck

There stats have a minimum and a maximum, depending on your race. So, of course, here's the races (and their SPECIAL limits)!
1. Robot. Please specify.
2. Human.
3. Ghoul.
4. Supermutant. Please specify the type of mutant when you either PM me or post here.
5. Other. Include a thorough description, and SPECIAL stats will be assigned accordingly!

Also, you can make character sheets here.

Let me know if there's any errors in this!
Alright! Tell me a bit about your vault please?
ThatAndalite Topic Starter

Our Vault is Vault 57, but unfortunately, we've been kicked out of our Vault by raiders!

Some quick stuff about our Vault, and where we're located now:
-Our Vault is in Wayward Pines, near Boise, Idaho
-Currently, we are in a dirt hole in Boise, Idaho
-We are 23 in numbers, including robots
-Not all of us are original Vault dwellers - we're really good at making friends, after all!
-Our Overseer is actually dead (but they somehow control our lives anyways) [Overseer is actually the DM, me]

Anything else?
That is all! Once I create a character, I'll let you know

Okie-dokes!
I use this site on my phone and was unable to go to the character sheets could you provide me with the files?

They're a .pdf, so I'm not sure if I can!
This sounds like a lot of fun, but I'll have to wait to make a character until I get my computer up and running

Woo!
Fanggreywolf

I'm actually interested in this, I'll get started right away!

Woot! :D I may be gone for an extended period, though, so be patient!
Kaitlyn Graves (played anonymously)

This sounds fun! Could I join?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » PnP Fallout (Exodus) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus