Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Someone wanna RP?

Hey I'm just looking to rp with someone. I prefer to let the other person be in control and I just react to what happens. I got two characters open who I'm willing to use right now.

Artair Tytler - Highlander warrior, sometime around med-evil times (But he can still be in fantasy or historical)
Tiberius - western based
David Lester - Victorian era

If you want to use one of these guys or know more about them you can check out my file berserker544
hope to hear from you soon. I also don't care what kind of theme you want. Whether it's fantasy, adult, and/or regular theme. Just pm me or reply to this post and we'll see ya there.

P.s. I'm still new so go easy, prefer 1on1 but willing to try bigger group. Also prefer if the other person is 18+,";
Shiroi Hebi (played anonymously)

OOC: If you want to RP I would be more than happy to RP with you, this character of mine is 19, and she is a demon.
berserker544 Topic Starter

Shiroi Hebi wrote:
OOC: If you want to RP I would be more than happy to RP with you, this character of mine is 19, and she is a demon.

Well I'll be happy to play, but my list has changed a bit...I'm using Griffin and Donald. but I still can use Artair and another player, Tiberius. His for western settings... so I don't know the time you can be in.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Someone wanna RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus