Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A suitable Suitor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Its a well known fact that Princess Pyronnis had come of age, according to her mother, and so needed a sutor to become her husband. Though everyone told you of her beauty, NO ONE told you about the way she acts! Will you be able to handle the wild princess, and win her favor? Or will you run off screaming like all the rest? (( any gender or species accepted ))

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

A princess with a temper? Sounds like Leon's kind of girl. With a bit of tweaking, Leon can be nobleman with powers to rival those of Pyronnis. I'm in!
Princess Pyronnis (played by MyWorld) Topic Starter

Great to hear it ! Pm me and we can discuss more. Make sure to read Py's Char sheet , and I'll return the favor. :)
Olivier Cheliard (played by Virtu)

Perhaps we could love triangle? 8D
Ivano (played anonymously)

Im interested in this idea if you would like. Ivano is a very smart and polite mage, yet has a fun side to him. I am pretty sure she would have fun with him, if she would try.

Olivier Cheliard wrote:
Oh , perhaps we could !! It might be fun. :)

Ivano wrote:
Im interested in this idea if you would like. Ivano is a very smart and polite mage, yet has a fun side to him. I am pretty sure she would have fun with him, if she would try.
Oh sure! I'll check him out, read his character sheet and such, if you would oblidge me by doing the same for the princess.
Ivano (played anonymously)

Done and done. Please refer to the back page, since that is the one i will be using.
Olivier Cheliard (played by Virtu)

Princess Pyronnis wrote:
Olivier Cheliard wrote:
Oh , perhaps we could !! It might be fun. :)
+__+

Awesome.
Selene Mercury (played anonymously)

Is this still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A suitable Suitor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus