Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Historical (Medieval) Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a partner for a long-term historical roleplay. I've recently made a historically placed character and became obsessed with fitting it into Real Life history, and was wondering if there was anyone else out there with the same tendencies?

As the post mentions, I also like Romance (and military themes, but that isn't necessary), and my character for said roleplay can be found through my profile (the one I am posting as). I love a good story to go with it.
Preferably set any time in Antiquity or the Middle-Ages, but i'm fine with some after that if you have a good idea!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

edilon

My character Charity Simon needs to be used. I need to develop the character more. (Sadly it is hard for me to find realistic pictures of what I want.) I'd love to do a role play with you.
I love History. Though I haven't played in any actual history role-plays I must say that I know quite a lot about history in several places. Including medieval times or even prepilgrim times in the Americas. :) I have a Native American girl in my list of characters as well as other characters who are flexible. Let me know if you approve?
Rheannon (played anonymously)

I got you covered, doll.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Historical (Medieval) Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus