Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fortress of Refuge (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Doukran (played anonymously)

When a powerful noble's castle came under threat, the king offered to let the wife he so loved take refuge in a mountain fortress. The enemies of the kingdom wished to break the one noble's spirits, but could not reach the fortress. All seemed well, but an ally of those enemies already had a spy in the fortress, a gifted man who had swayed the small staff to his guidance. Would the noble's beloved wife remain safe or uncorrupted?
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sounds fun. I'd be up for playing the noble lady.
Aura Cain (played anonymously)

My, sounds fascinating! Aura might be a bit naive but she is true at heart. If this is still open, I would love to participate.
Doukran (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Virtu wrote:
Sounds fun. I'd be up for playing the noble lady.

Sure. Still open.
Cool. Is there any worldbuilding facts I should know or any specifications for the character you'd prefer? I can get to work building the character right quick!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fortress of Refuge (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus