Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Beauty and the Beast (With a Twist) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Annora (played anonymously)

You might have heard the stories about the mysterious mansion in the Black Forest that can only be found on very rare occasions, but maybe you haven't. Either way, you have found yourself lost and alone in the Black Forest, why and how you got here is your story to tell not mine. But, when you least expect it you find yourself standing at the base of a massive vine covered stone wall. When you walk around the wall, you find the front gate, massive black metal gates that you can see through to the abandoned courtyard and beyond it to the grand mansion. You might spy that there is a light within one of the windows of the mansion, maybe you don't. But what you do notice is that one of the metal gates is ever so slightly ajar, and you might be able to push it further open and go inside.
If you do go inside, the gate shuts itself behind you as if by magic. And outside the gate a pack of wild wolves howls and emerges from the forest, robbed of their prey. There is no turning back... what will you do?

Annora is the beast that you find if you go inside the mansion. She has her secrets, but you have found her in her own personal purgatory. Whatever her sins might be, she has suffered alone for years... until you came. Will you try to befriend the beast?

The conditions of her curse are something I don't intend to make public knowledge. But if you really want to know you can ask me privately.

I prefer a minimum of a paragraph replies, but I can handle shorter in some cases, and I can handle multi-paragraph RPs as well. As far as the romance will go, if there is reason for there to be naughty things, I prefer timeskips. (That's why I'm putting this here and not in the 18+, because I prefer timeskips. If we timeskip, please, do not tell me what my character did during the timeskip.) I'm open to both MxF and FxF scenarios.

If someone is interested in RPing with Annora before her curse, please do read her backstory and then you can ask me. Pre-curse Annora is going to be hard for some people to handle, so it's not recommended.

Anyone who is interested in RPing with Annora can either reply to this post or PM me. If you have questions, PM me. Thanks. :)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
smashking29

Annora wrote:
You might have heard the stories about the mysterious mansion in the Black Forest that can only be found on very rare occasions, but maybe you haven't. Either way, you have found yourself lost and alone in the Black Forest, why and how you got here is your story to tell not mine. But, when you least expect it you find yourself standing at the base of a massive vine covered stone wall. When you walk around the wall, you find the front gate, massive black metal gates that you can see through to the abandoned courtyard and beyond it to the grand mansion. You might spy that there is a light within one of the windows of the mansion, maybe you don't. But what you do notice is that one of the metal gates is ever so slightly ajar, and you might be able to push it further open and go inside.
If you do go inside, the gate shuts itself behind you as if by magic. And outside the gate a pack of wild wolves howls and emerges from the forest, robbed of their prey. There is no turning back... what will you do?
I am VERY interested in this roleplay idea and won't mind if its adult themed too.Send me a PM so we can start.

Annora is the beast that you find if you go inside the mansion. She has her secrets, but you have found her in her own personal purgatory. Whatever her sins might be, she has suffered alone for years... until you came. Will you try to befriend the beast?

The conditions of her curse are something I don't intend to make public knowledge. But if you really want to know you can ask me privately.

I prefer a minimum of a paragraph replies, but I can handle shorter in some cases, and I can handle multi-paragraph RPs as well. As far as the romance will go, if there is reason for there to be naughty things, I prefer timeskips. (That's why I'm putting this here and not in the 18+, because I prefer timeskips. If we timeskip, please, do not tell me what my character did during the timeskip.) I'm open to both MxF and FxF scenarios.

If someone is interested in RPing with Annora before her curse, please do read her backstory and then you can ask me. Pre-curse Annora is going to be hard for some people to handle, so it's not recommended.

Anyone who is interested in RPing with Annora can either reply to this post or PM me. If you have questions, PM me. Thanks. :)
SugaarCereal

Well, I wouldn't mind. I actually had wanted to make a beauty and the beast RP myself and then I saw this!
Annora (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Alright! PM me and let me know which character of yours you think you will want to use and we can get started whenever you're ready.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Beauty and the Beast (With a Twist) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus