Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for salvation (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Larenzo Smith (played by yukiyuro)

Larenzo's hand held the glass tightly . The bar around him was filled with alien patrons. The air was thick with smoke.

His eyes were downcast. Larenzo's left hand rested firmly on the wooden bar counter top. A giant fly attending the bar slid him another glass of a purple slush .

Tears fell from his eyes; while a voice inside of his head echoed, and taunted him. A blonde male with coal colored eyes smeared down at him. In Lorenzo's mind he was tied to a chair .

" Listen to me let's destroy them . All it takes is one press of a button ." The blonde male circled around him.

" No , I won't do it . That isn't me anymore". Lorenzo pleaded . Looking up at the domineering blonde.

" Oh it is you , because I am you !" The blonde male grabbed his newer regeneration. " Listen closely . Listen good false me. We destroyed planets , eliminated entire populations . We even went as far as to almost blow up an entire galaxy." The blonde had hold of Larenzo shaking him.

" Yes we did those things . I was there I remember the screams, the terror we inflicted, and the planets we burned . I do not want to be that anymore. I do not want to be that monster. The thing that races are warned about . That isn't me anymore ." Larenzo sounded defeated .

"Fine false me ! Have it your way . Return to your surroundings . " The Blonde snapped his fingers. "Remember I am this close to your surface ." He held two fingers pressed together .

Larenzo sighed as his mind released him. " Does regeneration get easier ? Does it get worse ? How do they put up with it? The real question is what do I do from here?" He picked up the purple slush .

Looking for rp .

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for salvation (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus