Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to coven high school! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Daisy and Dot (played by SinceForgotten)

This is a school for the outcasted. The unwanted. The ridiculed for their oddities. But this is also a school for the gifted. For the people with gifts bond anyone's wildest imagination. For the misunderstood. Regardless of where you came from or what/who you are, everyone is welcome here.

Classes consist of learning how to control your powers, history of magic, then your average highschool classes. Everyone lives in dorms and has a roomate.

However, someone wants to get rid of the school and everyone who attends. Some starts to Sabatoge everything and everyone, trying to either get them to leave or get rid of them all together. Can/will the students ban together to find out what's happening at their school?
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Any more specifics?
Daisy and Dot (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Not really. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to share I'm open for suggestions!
Hey I'm intersted how would Jason work?

He's great! I wamt to start using daisy and dot if that's ok:) so are we going to use forum or pm?
Daisy and Dot wrote:
He's great! I wamt to start using daisy and dot if that's ok:) so are we going to use forum or pm?

I'm cool with whichever
TheHero1208

You came from Miiverse? Funny, so did I.

Lolz really?
TheHero1208

YAS!
I'm thinking of using either Stryder, Samantha, or Kyle for this one. Since they're all heavily powered.

Lolz just pick one. One of them has to be daisy and dots roomate soo. Maybe you could use more than one?
Is this still open? If it is then is it a group of one to one?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to coven high school! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus