Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance? Maybe? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Andy Boyd (played by Nightmares)

There is a new kid in your school, that most people barely even notice since he was so quiet. Earbuds in, world tuned out, books in hand, and head down. Just trying his hardest not to get noticed even with the newness that almost radiants from him. His quiet ways draws you to him, catches your attention I should say. What will you do? Just watch him from a distance, or talk to him and be his first friend, maybe more over time, at this new big school?

I haven't used Andy yet so I wanted to try him out, try to figure out his character a bit more per say. This is just a simple plot, that just seems like a good fit for him. We don't have to use it, we can come up with one of you wish, or if you have a plot in mind! I would prefer males, but will take female characters. Shot me a PM, or reply to the topic of you are interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Andy Boyd wrote:
There is a new kid in your school, that most people barely even notice since he was so quiet. Earbuds in, world tuned out, books in hand, and head down. Just trying his hardest not to get noticed even with the newness that almost radiants from him. His quiet ways draws you to him, catches your attention I should say. What will you do? Just watch him from a distance, or talk to him and be his first friend, maybe more over time, at this new big school?

I haven't used Andy yet so I wanted to try him out, try to figure out his character a bit more per say. This is just a simple plot, that just seems like a good fit for him. We don't have to use it, we can come up with one of you wish, or if you have a plot in mind! I would prefer males, but will take female characters. Shot me a PM, or reply to the topic of you are interested!

id love to use one of my boys for this if your iterested
CosmicCometInOrbit

I may be interested, if you'll have me.
CasButt

Andy Boyd wrote:

Hello! :) I'm interested in role playing with you (that's if you're interested in role playing with me). I'd love to use Lucas. That is, of course, if you want to. :)
Heyo! I'm interested!

I was thinking Summanus might be alright for this one? If not him, then Neptune may be fitting as well! ^^
may I join?
BoundlessSonata

Hi I'm really interested, if either of my girls checks out with you then please message me!:)
Totally interested. Count me in.
Aya Kuusou (played anonymously)

Ah, if this is still open, I would love to participate!
Kyla Fae (played anonymously)

If this is still open, would this girl work possibly? I've been wanting to test her out as well...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance? Maybe? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus