Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Silent Heart (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Safineia (played by Weronikus)

She always has the same, thoughtful, passive look in her eyes. Almost as if she wasn't able to show anything else. Like a robot, silent and automatic, she hardly ever spoke, and was always deliberate with her actions - as if she ddin't know anything else.
But now, you could feel her looking at you. As you turned, you saw her getting up and briskly walking up to you, her passive eyes suddenly taking on a tinge of determination.
"Teach me happiness, please." She says quietly.
When you don't reply, surprised, she repeats:
"Teach me happiness, please." Adding more pressure to her words.
What will you do?
I'm okay with it being either just friendship or romance, though I think I'd rather romance - in which case, probably some sort of optimstic, confident guy would work best.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

BoundlessSonata

I would love to do this topic with you although my guy is more laid back, is that ok? Please message me if he passes :)
hello there! I was wondering if I could roleplay with you? I can roleplay as a guy, I'm totally okay with that.
I'd love to RP this very interesting story with you..
If you like you can choose one of my characters you like to RP with or I can just Select one..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Silent Heart (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus