Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Wanted(?) Poster (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You are walking around the village in the middle of a cool, windy night. You are tired after a long day. You are about to walk past the local tavern, when you notice a poster, illuminated from the lattern left on the ground near the entrance. You figure it's a wanted poster, which usually ends up in a gold reward, and you need gold. With that in mind, you walk up to the poster, a poor drawing of a man was on there of a man in steel armor with various dents in it. You don't know if they're supposed to be dents anyway, along with the armor, was what looked like a cape, no a cloak on his back. You look above the poorly drawn picture to see not only the word "WANTED" but also "HELP" above it. The words were not well written, whoever wrote this must not have good penmanship you conclude. But there's more, surrounding the picture that was right below the title, was what seemed to be a description of sorts, in the same sloppy hand writing, but you are able to read it. It reads "The picture above is me.. Why did I draw a portrait of myself? Well my goal was to show what I look like and if you see me you can... Apply..? Onto the point, my name is Nathan Deward and I have a job that requires five other people. I highly reccomend that you know how to fight... No, you have to be able to, in some shape or form. I'll usually be at the tavern if you're interested in joining. The pay will be great, do not worry! Each member will be paid atleast 1000 coins for their time... About when to find me, I'll usually be here during the daylight, so don't worry about having to track me down.
I'll be in the table in the far upper left corner..." The description ends there. What will you do?

(This Roleplay will basically be a medieval heist sort of thing. If you want to join, please do, I'm looking for only 5 others to do this with. As far as Roleplaying partners go, I'll try to make this fairly quick, not too quick though. I also don't want this to take too long that it starts to become
Boring.)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Inigo and Olivia (played anonymously)

Inigo's father is a thief, and it isn't like he is a goody-two shoes either. Count him in!
Nathan Deward (played by FooliusTheCooliest) Topic Starter

Inigo and Olivia wrote:
Inigo's father is a thief, and it isn't like he is a goody-two shoes either. Count him in!
Okay, you're in. 4 more
Darek Malvar (played anonymously)

Remember me? Of course you do. I'm intrested.
Azlea Wolfsbane (played by Solame)

I'd be interested.
Nathan Deward (played by FooliusTheCooliest) Topic Starter

Azlea Wolfsbane wrote:
I'd be interested.
if that means yes then you're in
FooliusTheCooliest Topic Starter

Darek Malvar wrote:
haha my man you are in! TWO more

FooliusTheCooliest wrote:
Darek Malvar wrote:
haha my man you are in! TWO more
I'm always in, Bro!

Errr... Quick question, Big group PM or Forum? (Guessing forum. roflmao)
Azlea Wolfsbane (played by Solame)

It was a yes, so I guess I'm in :D

Azlea Wolfsbane wrote:
It was a yes, so I guess I'm in :D
Glad to have ya, If you can't see, Fool and I are good friends roflmao, Welcome to the RP. :P
FooliusTheCooliest Topic Starter

Darek Malvar wrote:
Errr... Quick question, Big group PM or Forum? (Guessing forum. roflmao)
group PM since that sounds easier

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Wanted(?) Poster (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus