Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Prompts (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a few sort of prompts for a MxM romance rp.

1. It is the early 1600s and many have come from England to "America". The group of pilgrims/settlers Character A is apart of (you can chose any role) befriends a close by Native American tribe, though tension does fall and rise between the two groups. Character B is from this Native American tribe. Despite the language barrier the two become fast friends despite the two groups going in and out of tension.

2. Character A is from a base underground thousands of years in the future, where people live poor lifestyles. They are taken from their home only to be brought to one of the underwater bases, where most live rich and capitalism is alive and well. Character A is meant to be sold as a slave or "worker", but somehow manages to escape. They soon bump into character B, who decides to help them.

3. Character A is from a planet far off from Earth, and after his people discover Earth, a new planet to them, they send in Character A to investigate (if you chose to play this character you can make them as human or non-human like as you want). He finds a planet mostly covered in old ruins of a modern time, plant life and animal life. The first intelligent life he finds is Character B, who lives within a small group of people living in ruins of a city. Where we go from there is up to discussion.

PM me if interested. I have a few other vague plots that maybe aren't so fantasy/sci-fi and are more modern slice of life if you would be more interested in that, feel free to message me about it.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

All of these ideas seem really interesting anD I'd love to do one with you. Check out my boys and see if one maybe sparks your interest?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Prompts (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus