Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Bit of Crime Never Hurt (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I just threw this character together, it may be a little rough at the moment, but the general idea is there. Whatever is lacking I can easily improvise into a scenario.

Just wanted to try this idea out cause it came to mind and I found it interesting. There are many aspects that we could try out. You could be on the side of crime, school, the law, the family. Anything works really as long as it fits the general outline created by my character page. If someone comes up with an interesting way to create this little scenario hit me up.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

BoundlessSonata

Hi, just thought that my character Amelie may work really well, she's a bit of a hacker. If you want to then check her out and of you like her PM me :)
I don't know if you are still taking people for your rp but I would like to join. I have one all-purpose character ready, but I can make another one if you want.
Jupiter (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

Maybe him and Jupiter could meet?
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

Maybe Tinsley and your character should meet! My character is a bit insane so she could be a assassin trying to kill you since your OC's family are Ex-Criminals!
I'd like to join this with one of my characters! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Bit of Crime Never Hurt (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus