Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Three gems-help find them?? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Three magic gems have gone missing. One is the gem of wishing, the second one is the gem of love, the third one is the gem of death.

And YOU (Yes you, the one sitting there going "What is wrong with Ai-Chan?") along with a bunch of other people have been chosen by the king himself to go find those gems.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

What is wrong with- Oh me?

Alright. Some kind of Legend of Zelda/Sonic crossover or somethin idk but it looks fun.
I'd like to join! ^^
Izanami Raiden (played by _Broken_)

Hey kinda liken this idea kinda like a Naruto/Zelda crossover?
Looking for a place to test my New Naruto OC. No artwork for him yet but you get an idea.
This reminds me of the anime Deltora quest a little bit! Sounds fun!^-^ i'd like to join of that's ok!
LovelyAi-Chan Topic Starter

Everyone can join! ^^

Although @_Broken_ While I'm familiar with Zelda I'm not so familiar with Naruto...meh idk if it works it works! :D
yay!
Yay!

So...who's ready to start! :D
I am!
I just need to decide who to use... I guess I'll use... Uh... I don't know. Any specific type of character you want?

Any character works! And use as many characters as you want ^^

Give me a second to post a starter. :)
Kk. I'll probably use raven.
I guess I'll use...
Jared and Mia.
Should we have a turn order so comments don't get mixed up?
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

post link to rp thread.
Amii (played by LovelyAi-Chan) Topic Starter

(Eh, I guess a turn order will help. Anyways here's my starter!)

"There! That's the last poster!" Amii smiled as she looked around. Posters were everywhere and they read;
HELP NEEDED!
THREE GEMS HAVE GONE MISSING! PLEASE HELP.

Amii sighed and walked away, sitting in a chair and waiting for anyone to help.
Raven (played anonymously)

Raven walked into town, and the first thing she noticed was that there were signs EVERYWHERE. Something about missing gems?? Hell, she came looking for a job. Figures this would be perfect. Or at least put food on the table of there's a reward. She goes to the destination indicated on the posters and sees a woman sitting in a chair. She hides her magical staff before approaching her.

"Hello....we're you the one who put all these signs up about the missing gems?? Because I'd like to help if I may..."
I think you're supposed to make an IC thread.)
Amii (played by LovelyAi-Chan) Topic Starter

(Really? I usually just use the post and rp from here :/)

Amii smiled "Yes I am! And help would be great! It's dangerous to do this with only three people, me and my two friends would appreciate the help. Speaking of which..." she looked around "My friends aren't here....hmmm...."

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Three gems-help find them?? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus