Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » an idea of for a madness combat esk world (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

frostgear107

hello. anyone who may stumble upon here. today i wish to talk about a concept of mine. a world inspired by mr Krinkles.
bless his heart.

the world is like the madness combat series and incidents and some of project nexus. everything can be similar but not this same. characters may be present or replaced or even dead.

this may take place in the events pre ceeding or after madness combat. as in the series.

ohh and before i forget main characters are the players. do someresearch about the series to contribute the best and to enjoy the most!

that is all. for now atleast.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » an idea of for a madness combat esk world (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus