Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Exiled (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am currently looking for a scientist anyone available to be one?
I was exiled to Earth when I was framed for killing my parents... a crime I didn't commit... I didn't expect anything from humans really but now I'm in High School trying to live a normal human life. It's honestly not working out how I planned it there are Assassins and Scientists trying to do anything and everything to capture and or kill me. But I must keep her safe, she is my only friend and I'm beginning to fall for her... the Assassins and Scientists are trying to get to me by capturing or worst killing her... I can't let that happen! I won't!

I want 3 people, 1 Assassin, 1 Scientist, 1 girl for Xinder to fall for or be Best friends with. Romance is probably going to happen but I want nothing to extreme like Nudity! Cursing is allowed just not in every sentence please! And Violence is woven into the story so it's obviously allowed just not too graphic please! The Assassin and Scientist can work together if you want, And your character can be Supernatural like Xinder just nothing too drastic please! That's about it... Hope you join!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I's like to join! The only two characters I have at the moment are female.
Xinder Walahs (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Okay cool! Do you want one of them to be the Best friend/Love interest for Xinder or do you want one of them to be a assassin/scientist.
I'll have her be the friend/love intrest.

Okay cool! Which character of yours do you want to use? and will they be Supernatural or no?
Um... I think I'll use Mia, so yes, she'll be supernatural.

Okay cool we will start once we have at least 1 more player :)
Alright! ^^
I have assassins/mercenaries, if you need one.

Yep totally! Does your character have like super powers or anything like that and what's your characters name?
Depends on which one you prefer. I have Avery, who has no powers and is an assassin. And then I have Synthia who is a mercenary, but does have powers. The difference is, Synthia has morals, while Avery has none.

We will use Avery and I suppose we will have to use 2 chats so give me a second...
Okay. Whatever works for you.

Its Exiled [LyingxMarcatxLight] under General RP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Exiled (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus