Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lucky Shift (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You were tending the store in town during a slow shift. Your phone started ringing, and when you looked down, a sinking feeling in your chest... It was your clingy, controlling Significant Other. There would definitely be a problem if you ignored their text messages and this call. You were debating with yourself while your phone rang, when the door opened. A girl covered head to toe in freckles walked in. She had a mop of huge, curly Brown and gold hair, and hazel doe-eyes, with tawny ears that stuck out from her head. She stopped on the threshold, eyes on you expectantly, then cleared her throat. "Are... You going to answer that?" she asked in a soft, sweet voice.

(any type of character is acceptable. This will likely be a romance heavy RP, any sexual themes will be reserved for Users who are over 18, regardless of their OCs age.)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Puppet

I may be interested in this. It sounds like a nice, fun RP.
The Mayberry's Fantasy Style (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

Puppet wrote:
I may be interested in this. It sounds like a nice, fun RP.
I litterally offered to do this with you last night
Puppet

Really? Oh.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

I'd think this gal would work! I'm rather interested! In this RP! Haha she's insane so I'd consider her a psychopath.

Nobody pointed out the pile of errors in my prompt I am melting.
Well prompts are basically drafts that can be recreated and revised. I'm interested in this concept if you wish to rp pm me.
This sounds fun. Can I give it a try?
Puppet

I'd still like to try this, even though you already offered. I'll try it.
If you're still looking for roleplay partners, I'd love to roleplay with you. PM me if you ever wanna do it
Same with me, PM me if you want.
I'm interested!

HunterEcho7 wrote:
I'm interested!

Which character do you think youd like to use?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lucky Shift (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus