Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rise of the Empire (Star Wars) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

DrDragonHD

The year is 19BBY, the republic is falling. Clone troopers turning on their Jedi friends, although some managed to remove the inhibitor chip that had forced them to execute Order Sixty-Six. Many clones and Jedi alike died, including the younglings Yoda had been training. Will you defeat the remaining Jedi or help them escape? The choice lies in your hands, be apart of the rising Empire or become a rebel to defend the remaining Jedi.

Hey guys, I'm looking for either a few Stormtroopers/Phase III Clone Troopers or a Jedi and my character, Sacriel. this may be either a romance between the Jedi and Sacriel or just a plain action/hunting of the Jedi, the choice is yours!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Of your still interested I'll play as a Jedi
Nevra lir Sheelal (played anonymously)

Ooo~! This sounds sounds fun! She isn't a Jedi, more like a Bounty Hunter. She could hunt some Jedi.
DrDragonHD Topic Starter

Ooo, people replied. :D

Both - Would you prefer PM or forum? c:
It doesn't matter to me :)
Kristoff Silvanus (played anonymously)

If you please, I'd like to incorporate Armored Core into this (I love Armored Core x Star Wars!). We could say Earth is united and travels the galaxy, and is independent from both the Republic and the Separatist, making them unaware of the Sith takeover. Kristoff could be on Coruscant during Order 66 and refuses to align himself with the growing Empire, and instead joins the rebels.
Nevra lir Sheelal (played anonymously)

Doesn't matter to me as well. :-)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rise of the Empire (Star Wars) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus