Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Horror RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Peter Armiger (played anonymously)

People always said never to go into the woods at night, for great evil worked there. Many believed this to be true, but these rumors did not stop your character from a late night expedition into the woods (for any number of reasons). The discovery of a fiendish cult in the woods sends your character on the run for their life.

This is where they meet Taylor, a young man who's brother disappeared into the very same woods only a year ago. Working together is the best chance at survival, unraveling the mysteries confined in the forest, and finding Taylor's brother. Will you escape the clutches of human(?) monsters, bring the cult to it's demise, or become another victim to the forest?

-Paragraph posts preferred
-Aim to finish the RP
-1x1 RP
-Any time period works
-Cult magic?
-OOC discussion is a must
-Open to discussing the inclusion of other themes (except adult) OOC before or during the RP
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Taylor Armiger wrote:
People always said never to go into the woods at night, for great evil worked there. Many believed this to be true, but these rumors did not stop your character from a late night expedition into the woods (for any number of reasons). The discovery of a fiendish cult in the woods sends your character on the run for their life.

This is where they meet Taylor, a young man who's brother disappeared into the very same woods only a year ago. Working together is the best chance at survival, unraveling the mysteries confined in the forest, and finding Taylor's brother. Will you escape the clutches of human(?) monsters, bring the cult to it's demise, or become another victim to the forest?

-Paragraph posts preferred
-Aim to finish the RP
-1x1 RP
-Any time period works
-Cult magic?
-OOC discussion is a must
-Open to discussing the inclusion of other themes (except adult) OOC before or during the RP

Hi, I think I'd like to give this rp a whirl. I'm kinda new to the site, but I have experience and there's no time like the present. Cecil is a P.I who tends to get himself into trouble (though he doesn't intend to), and a cult is right up his alley as he himself isn't exactly natural (he's physically invisible lol). Pm me if you want me to join or just reply, which ever works.
Hey I'm new to the site but I wouldn't mind doing a horror RP :) I have been doing rps for a few months now so I'm not used to all the different ways of rping but I think I could do a fairly detailed RP :)
Peter Armiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll send out some PMs to y'all soon.
Taylor Armiger wrote:
I'll send out some PMs to y'all soon.

okie dokie! :3
I'd also love to do this RP! If your looking :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Horror RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus