Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Many ideas, ranging from modern to action (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys, it is I, shyness, havent been on in awhile but anywho..i would really really like an rp partner like ya know a partner that is willing to do all sorts of fun rp ideas and what nots. =3= But if you are interested please contact me~
Oh and also, I do have lots of ideas in mind and i am very flexible when it comes to a story based rp or anything along those lines
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Do either of my characters peak your interest? I'm looking for more RPs with Abe, but if you think Archer is a better fit then I'm fine with it. :)
Uh Have a look at any of my characters and see if they peek your interests because I'm always willing to do a RP if your willing.
Mrbakersdozen

Hi I saw your ad and I'm interested. I'm like, really new to this site so I'd love to probably make a story!
Shyness Topic Starter

Mrbakersdozen wrote:
Hi I saw your ad and I'm interested. I'm like, really new to this site so I'd love to probably make a story!
cool, just inbox me. And we can come up with something. ^u^. (sorry if im replying really really late, ive been busy ^u^')
AYE LASS. LONG TIME NO SEE EH? :D

I'd be willing to do an RP.
Korangar

Hey there. Let me know if either of my characters pique your interest. I can always add more, if need be... ;)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Many ideas, ranging from modern to action (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus