Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » `Hes a what? -1x1 seeking female (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

other Characters (played anonymously)

This post is for the character Taenaran in this profile.

The first idea is, your parents have agreed with the king and queen that you will be joining the royal elven council. The council that consists of the royal family as well as a bunch of old elf men. It would be tolerable except you keep running into this guy, and hes so annoying. You constantly but heads with him and cant seem to get along. You even cuss him out at some point. of course after that you start becoming friends even start having romantic feelings But what happens when you show up at a meeting to find out hes the second born prince?!

Searching for a elf female,(preffered) preferably with some sort of mystical ability. This would include mild romance.

idea 2 is: You and Taenaran have been friends for a long time. you grew up together, and he worked as your personal gaurd so naturally you being to develop feelings for eachother. but when you both finally get the courage to tell eachother your father announces that you are to get married to some man. Taenaran tries to convince you that its okay and that you can be with your fiance but how will your feelings react, and what will he do now?

searching for (preferably) elf female. noble or princess status. Romance required.

please feel free to pm if you like either of these ideas, and let me know which one you would like to do.
other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking
hey im intrested rping with you i just have to make a elf character first if that is okei :)
other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

ingiminii wrote:
hey im intrested rping with you i just have to make a elf character first if that is okei :)

yeah sure thing! pm me and we can talk details ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » `Hes a what? -1x1 seeking female (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus