Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The February Blizzard (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for someone who won't mind shirt and long messages and has proper grammar. But I also want someone who can carry the rp on. A long-term person I can rp with. This is a romance rp as well. I do recommend looking at my character's page too. Hit me up in PM if you're interested

Starter:
*It was a cold day in February. Triz was walking through the thick snow towards her workshop. It was a blizzard outside which made it hard to walk. Her fingers tightly gripped the keys to her house. She soon reached the door, quickly unlocked it and leaped in. She closed the door and started wiping snow off her cloak and skirt. She quickly took off her shoes and hurried over to the fireplace. She placed some logs in there and struck a match to hopefully burn the logs. She sat there, shivering* S-shouldn't h-have vi-visited a client in- t-this weather...

Hope to hear from you
MynMeni
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

yas

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The February Blizzard (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus