Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » friends? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi. I've been on this site for a couple of weeks now but i'm still having trouble finding people i can talk to and consider friends. i'm looking for people who are always available for response and like to rp anything, from action, adventure, horror, romance, etc. please fell free to talk to me anytime, i'm always up for more friends and fun adventures!
lovescrazydeath

hi i'm new but i saw your post and i am up to any idea except fandoms but i love to rp with you
Ion_shock Topic Starter

that sounds great! i'm glad someone actually responded to me.
Hello! I'm really up for anything if your interested in an rp!
BossMcFloss

Hey there (little fella) id be up for an rp or just to chill out and talk, but ive had problems only finding people who stop responding after 16-24 posts
Ion_shock Topic Starter

i promise you, i don't just disappear from posts
Ion_shock wrote:
Hi. I've been on this site for a couple of weeks now but i'm still having trouble finding people i can talk to and consider friends. i'm looking for people who are always available for response and like to rp anything, from action, adventure, horror, romance, etc. please fell free to talk to me anytime, i'm always up for more friends and fun adventures!

I'm always up for anything on here even if its not rp
Shadow13

Makayla! I see you've met Ion_shock!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » friends? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus