Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I'm looking for an rp for my new vampire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heloo i'm looking for an rp (preferably long term) that my new character Adrian will fit into.
http://www.rprepository.com/c/thevampireofice
i don't mind if its adventure and/or romance though i do have my limits when it comes to romance. the time period can be flexible and number of people doesnt matter though i like larger groups because they tend to lead to alot of fun
UPDATE
I have recieved one person and it seems we agreed to a group rp i would like for supernatural (not the show) characters and maybe a human role.

its closed but i still may concider grouping people together for a group rp but one on ones i just have too many of
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

I have Katherine for a supernatural character, if she is what you're looking for. :3 I don't really do Romance rps, but if that's a problem I guess I can try. ^^;

I desperately need to update her page however, since now some of her information is now incorrect...long story.
Samantha Ardel (played by ShadowStryker)

Sam here is a human that often finds herself dealing with the mythical and supernatural and thus has collected quite the arsenal of magical artifacts. Would she work for your roleplay? She could fill the romance role if Lianna isn't comfortable/doesn't want to.
Thekaleidoscope

I'd love to join this. If you don't mind me joining I will quickly whip up a character for this.
I would love to join!~ I absolutely LOVE supernatural and whatnot! Besides I have a few supernatural characters myself
Kris blue (played anonymously)

Hello. Im interested in a supernatural role, but maybe as more of an antagonist character. I want to try and play one for a change.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I'm looking for an rp for my new vampire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus