Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Syriana Clarksinion (played by Gheysnakelady)

Want to do a 1x1 type roleplay so I can develop my character more! Can be set wherever their is a possibility of space travel and such. Romance can happen, action it doesn't really matter, and romance can be from mxf to fxf.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am interested and would be willing to grant my sentience to some individual to enjoy a Sci-Fi adventure.
Lucas and Logan (played by Parkerdrome)

I would love to join as these two! Please tell if they are good enough so we can think of a plot!
Korangar

Hey there. If you are still looking for a partner, let me know. I can always add a new character easily enough. What did you have in mind?
I wouldn't mind RPing with you if you're willing to allow anthro characters. ...Please don't ask to RP with Turbine, though. Not only is he my least favorite character of mine, but he's the only one anyone ever wants to RP with.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-Fi RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus