Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute? (Neko) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jin (played by AvacadoSenpai)

Well, I saw the meet cute announcement and I thought that I would try it out. I am looking to do it with my character Jin. Jin is a neko because I just love neko. Lolz! Anyways....Just comment on this and describe your character a little. I hope the meet cute is fun! This is my first time anyways.
Scarlet Raven (played by Zephyrezz)

I would love to Rp with you!!! Scarlet needs someone to cook her riceballs :3
Jin (played by AvacadoSenpai) Topic Starter

Hahaha Sure! I would need someone to cook me riceballs as well! How would you like to start?

Hmmm, Scarlet could buy him from a slave market. Or find him on the street or something?

Scarlet Raven wrote:
I would love to Rp with you!!! Scarlet needs someone to cook her riceballs :3
I was actually looking at your characters profile and she looks just like Yoruchi from Bleach. Which is my best friends favorite anime and Yoruchi is her favorite character!

I really think that finding him on the street is a really good idea!

Hah! I might have accidentally grabbed her pictures 'cause I liked them and made a character around them. xD I love Bleach as well. I think i'm on episode 56.

Kay, PM or Forum?

??
Asroc

I would like to try. Not sure who to use for you.
Heya!

I'd be interested!

I've got two nekos right now (Summanus and Jean-Yvez), and a kitsune that's currently being worked on (Brian).

If any of them interest you, shoot me a message! ^^
Nakai (played by AvacadoSenpai) Topic Starter

Ok Guys hold your horses! I can only choose one person (Character), but if anyone wants to try for my other neko (Nakai) you can!
Nakai (played by AvacadoSenpai) Topic Starter

Scarlet Raven wrote:
Hah! I might have accidentally grabbed her pictures 'cause I liked them and made a character around them. xD I love Bleach as well. I think i'm on episode 56.

Kay, PM or Forum?
so Sorry for not responding! Anyways.....I have chosen Scarlet! I will PM you when I get the time!

Kaaay
Hi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute? (Neko) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus