Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

"No thanks," Walks-Among-Smoke responded. "I generally don't drink a lot of booze. As for the mages guild, I don't go there much except to learn about fire magic. Still, it's not beyond impossibility that they might."
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

"Sheoth is an old friend, but I don't expect him to know much about dragons and their talk." He said taking a gulp from the bottle and wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "Maybe Sheoth can point us in the direction of someone who does know though. There is that possibility."
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

If the Bards friend did know anything specifically about dragons, "perhaps the College of Winterhold would be a better bet then, we will have to go east to Windhelm then north to Winterhold..." He didn't know if he could do it however, heading to Windhelm might put them right in the path of the last dragon. It would be dangerous, "I'll need some help however... Would you care to help me? Either of you??"

(I just looked at a paper map of Skyrim and you could walk right to Winterhold from whiterun) "I suppose I will stay here for a while, so I could help you." Sadur then spoke "My friend can be found along that trail I am sure so we can stop there." He pulled out a map and scanned it, trying to remember where his friend was. He took a sip of his drink and then looked at a point, and put his finger atop it. "A mountain near Winterhold, here." It was indeed a mountain just off the road of their destination.
"I can't imagine why I'd have any reason to follow you," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "But... I'll do so anyway." Truth was, Walks-Among-Smoke was lying slightly. He actually DID have a reason for following Jorn. He wanted to keep an eye on him in case he did something dangerous again.

The Whiterun Guard finished packing and place the bag upon his back along with his sword and Whiterun Sheild. "Then I have one last stop to make before I leave Whiterun, I need to request a leave of absence from the Whiterun Guard Hall..." Drinking the Mead that Walks-Among-Smoke didn't drink. "I'm ready when you too are," he said looking at the broken windows and tossed around furniture.

Sadur within an inch of Jorn's face and said "I" There was a long pause. He smiled "Am ready." He turned and walked out side twirling on his foot and exclaiming "Onward!" And sprinted towards the general store.

Jorn was glad his helmet was on, "thank you bard, however I must tell you forth right... I'm a... Uh married kinda, to a woman... And I if things don't work out with her which there's a high chance of that, I will still swing my sword at a Sheild opposed to another sword... Nah sayin?" The Whiterun guard was straight, although not so straight forward with his description of said sensual orientation beliefs. Jorn felt the bard may be coming on to him however it was still unclear yet to him.

Sadur made his way into the store, glanced around and swiftly left. He walked up to the tavern, seeing the flame and the barkeep, and the bard. He walked up to the poor soul and smacked him on the face. Everything went silent. The man stared at him as Sadur drew his lute. "Who is better, friend?" The bard raised his chin and allowed Sadur to show off his own talent.
Walks-Among-Smoke just stood back and waited for a chance to arrest Jorn. And yet, he was unsure whether he wanted to try and turn him in or not. He still needed proof that Jorn was as dangerous as that incident suggested. Plus, Walks-Among-Smoke did want to visit the mages college, so he figured tagging along would be best.

Jorn parted ways with the bard and head toward the front gates of the city, "meet us at the entrance of the Whiterun when your ready!" The Whiterun Guard headed to the Guard Hall once they got there Jorn began to fill out paper work for his leave of absence. Multiple guards apologized for his wife leaving him, Jorn was actually embaressed by the fact everyone knew.

As the others were out doing things useful, Sadur finished his song, and the other bard was stunned by the sheer skill of Sadur Abul. Sadur left and walked around the city for a while then made his way to the gate.

Once good byes were said and the Leader of the Guard granted him free leave up to 6 months, the Nord and Argonian headed to the front gate to meet with the Red Guard Bard! "See Walks," Jorn said while they waited for Sadur, "Im a member of the Whiterun Guard... Who would you even turn me into... What was my crime, making a mess of my own house???"

Sadur found his way to the gate and spun in a circle. He stopped and looked at the pair, and said "Hello friends." He walked up and stood next to them. "Lets go!"
"Vandalism, even of your own property, is still a crime," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "I have no true authority to actually arrest you, but I'm not going to allow someone threatening to roam about. I want you to prove to me that you're benign."

Jorn looked at Walks and chuckled, "your kinda dumb..." And with that he headed out the gate and off into the world. It was not a crime at all to vandilize your own home... That would be like a guy painting his house getting arrested for it. Argonians weren't the brightest it would seem.

"Vandalizing my own property is illegal?" Sadur took his lute out and slammed it on the ground. "Arrest me." He said shoving his hands in the Argonion's face. He turned and followed Jorn out of the city. "And I thought I was crazy." Sadur then looked at Jorn and said "Alright mighty door slayer, I have a horse we can load our gear onto."
Walks-Among-Smoke immediately seized the bard's hand and grabbed him up by the shirt. "Look, I am coming to supervise the guard, and I would appreciate it if you put an end to funny business such as that." He then let go of the bard and went over to the guard. "And yes, demolishing your home without a permit, even if it's just windows and doors, is not looked highly upon by the guards." Walks-Among-Smoke had a feeling the bard would retaliate after that, so he kept an axe handy just in case the bard tried to attack him. Argonians weren't exactly known for always being friendly.

"As a guard my self, I can tell you that first off I didn't demolish my home... Secondly there isn't such a permit," Jorn had both his hands out and looked at Walks-Among-Smoke almost fearfully. "What is illigal is threatening the life of another because of a verbal disagreement..." The group was just outside the city but the two guards at the main gate had drawn their weapons when it looked like the Argonian was gonna put an Axe in the bard. "It's ok guys, the Argonian wouldn't hurt a fly," Jorn looked at Walks then at Sadur then back at Walks, "isn't that right?"

Sadur threw a fake left hook and the a palm strike to the argonians chin with his right hand, following with a kick to his chest, knocking him over.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus