Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Meet Cute) Skyrim encounter (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Atiana (played anonymously)

I'd love to send Atiana out on an adventure and meet someone to finish the quest with before they part ways again. I wouldn't be against doing one of the Thieves Guild quests, or fabricate one if that's more to your liking!

Preferring real-time chat if possible, but back and forth works too. :)

I must stress that I'm only interested in characters who are either from Skyrim or are suitable for the setting. Not really looking for strange hybrids or supernaturals that don't exist on Nirn. Human, elf, orc or khajiit/cat anthro are all good to go though.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13)

Hello! I have a story that is totally open, it's called Whiterun Heros (Open) in Fantasy RP.
Atiana (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Whiterun Guard wrote:
Hello! I have a story that is totally open, it's called Whiterun Heros (Open) in Fantasy RP.

Thanks for the offer! It's not really what I'm looking for though, sorry.

Oh, what are you looking for?

Whiterun Guard wrote:
Oh, what are you looking for?

Definitely something that's more of a 'meet cute' type. I prefer more mundane characters and avoid the Dragonborn plot line so there are no clashes between characters in terms of accomplishments and abilities.

Really I'm just looking for a simple quest between two regular people in Skyrim with their own stories to play out, with a bit of adorableness or silliness involved. :)

Oh that story takes place 100 years or so after the game took place, plenty of room for silliness.

Whiterun Guard isn't even really a Dragonborn, he is more of a dragon-kinda-born lol

Ah yeah, that won't work at all, Atiana's story takes place around the same time as the Dragonborn's. Thanks for offering but I'll have to decline!

Ok

Still looking even though the event is over by now. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Meet Cute) Skyrim encounter (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus